100.50" W 47.50" D 30.50"
Let glamorous vintage style take the spotlight with the Resolute Curved Sofa. Introduce a luxurious seating experience with a graceful curved shape and soft, stain-resistant performance velvet upholstery for an irresistible focal point to any living room, lounge room, home office, and other seating areas. Resolute features dense foam padding, a removable seat cushion with a removable cover, a gold stainless steel base, and individually wrapped coil spring system for an elegant piece that is supremely comfortable and supportive. This chic sofa comes complete with two accent pillows that perfectly complement Resolute's rich hue.Maximum Weight Capacity: 900 lbs. Comes Fully Assembled. Set Includes: One - Resolute Curved Sofa
FINISH & MATERIAL
Teal | 304# brushed stainless steel with g
Performance Velvet Polyester Upholstery Durable Stain-Resistant Fabric Gold Stainless Steel Base Individually-Wrapped Pocket Coils Dense Foam Padding Two Matching Accent Throw Pillows Maximum Weight Capacity: 900 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 47.5"L x 100.5"W x 30.5"H Seat Dimensions: 25"L x 71"W x 19.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 71"W x 10.5"H Armrest Dimensions: 9"W x 30.5"H Pillow Dimensions: 17.5"L x 17.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.