74.00" W 32.50" D 32.50"
Take notice and engage your sensibilities with this plush dual cushion, organically shaped loveseat. Remark is gracefully positioned on solid natural wood dowel legs designed according to mid-century sentiments. Whether settling in with coffee and brunch, or entering a spirited discussion with friends, Remarks polyester upholstery, two rows of finely stitched back seat buttons, and organic form ensure an eye-catching appeal at every turn. Bring depth and modernity to your contemporary living room or lounge area with the Remark mid-century modern style loveseat. Set Includes: One - Remark Sofa
FINISH & MATERIAL
Azure | FOAM;100% POLYESTER;SOLID WOODEN+PL
Mid-century modern style Sofa Natural color rubberwood legs Non-marking foot caps 100% polyester material Chair Weight Capacity - 662 lbs. No assembly required Flame Retardant Foam
Overall Product Dimensions: 32.5"L x 74"W x 32.5"H Seat Dimensions: 21.5"L x 59"W x 18.5"H Armrest Dimension: 23"L x 7"W x 24.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 9.5"W x 13.5"H Armrest Height from Seat: 7"W x 8.5"H Floor to Bottom Of Sofa: 8.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.