3.00" W 79.50" D 54.00"
Experience the geometric subtlety of Reese. Featuring an intersecting metal nailhead pattern and inset rim, Reese graces the modern guest bedroom or master suite with a king or Cali / California king headboard that makes a striking decor statement. Made of soft upholstered linen fabric covering a durable fiberboard and plywood frame, Reese comes solidly constructed with extra wide black-stained wood post legs that fit either king or California king bed frames, and are height adjustable in three mounting positions. This tall headboard ranges from 46 - 54 inches in height, making this dense foam padded headboard a luxurious addition for quality support while reading and relaxing. Set Includes: One - Reese Nailhead King and California King Headboard
FINISH & MATERIAL
White | Fabric+20kg/m3 density foam, Frame
Elegant Upholstered Headboard King and California King Size Soft Linen Fabric Upholstery Fiberboard and Plywood Frame Three Mounting Position Heights Extra Wide Sturdy Wood Post Legs Black-Stained Poplar Wood Posts
Overall Product Dimensions: 3"L x 79.5"W x 46 - 54"H Floor to Top of Headboard: 46 - 54"H Floor to Bottom of Headboard: 19.5 - 27.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.