28.50" W 25.50" D 39.50"
Elevate your living room, entryway, bedroom or home office decor with the Realm French Vintage Performance Velvet Dining Armchair. Elegantly designed with deep-button tufting, weathered wood cabriole legs with chiseled artisan detail, this wingback chair makes a chic statement with timeless detail and modern farmhouse intrigue. Finely upholstered in stain-resistant performance velvet with dense foam padding, charming French piping, and a sinuous spring support system for exceptional comfort, Realm creates a cozy spot to sit back and relax. Realm includes plastic foot caps. Armchair Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. Set Includes: One - Realm French Vintage Dining Armchair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gray | Rubber Wood, 28KG/M3 density foam,
French Vintage Dining Armchair Performance Velvet Polyester Upholstery Durable Stain-Resistant Fabric Elegant Deep Button Tufting Weathered Rubberwood Legs Assembly Required Chair Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 25.5"L x 28.5"W x 39.5"H Seat Dimensions: 20.5"L x 20"H Backrest Width: 24.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.