89.50" W 86.50" D 31.50"
Complete your circle with four distinct wedges of joy. Quest pieces together the puzzle of experience with a fun and versatile daybed. Adjourn for your daytime repast either by yourself or with others. Like offering a friend a warm slice of pie, Quests pieces easily separate to serve the seating needs of others. The set also comes equipped with a sun canopy to shield your leisure time with the pleasantness of shade. Courageously engaging, this is a daybed that reveals the hidden art of collaboration and communal engagement. Quest is comprised of a UV resistant rattan base, a powder-coated aluminum frame and all-weather cushions. The set is perfect for cafes, restaurants, pool areas, hotels, resorts and other outdoor spaces. Set Includes: One - Quest Circular Outdoor Patio Quarter Coffee Table One - Quest Circular Patio Daybed with Canopy Six - Quest Throw Pillows Two - Quest Circular Outdoor Patio Quarter Ottomans
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.