28.00" W 29.50" D 30.00"
A fresh outlook on a familiar classic, Prospect Performance Velvet Armchair brings intrinsic luxury to your living space. This barrel back armchair comes upholstered in stain-resistant performance velvet fabric, and boasts chic channel tufting, updating the Chesterfield-inspired profile with retro modern design elements. The densely padded removable seat and backrest grant approachable comfort that beckons guests to sit and stay a while. Maximum Weight Capacity: 331 lbs. Set Includes: One - Prospect Channel Tufted Armchair
FINISH & MATERIAL
White | Rubber Wood, 4D/Seat cushion:24KG/M
Modern Barrel Back Armchair Performance Velvet Upholstery Black Rubberwood Legs Dense Foam Padded Seat Channel Tufting Assembly Required Maximum Weight Capacity: 331 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 29.5"L x 28"W x 30"H Seat Dimensions: 20"L x 20"W x 17.5"H Armrest Dimensions: 29.5"W x 23.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 20"W x 13"H Armrest Height from Seat: 7"H Cushion Thichkness: 4"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.