19.50" W 22.00" D 37.00"
Energize your bed or living room décor with the Ponder Performance Velvet Valet Bench. Luxuriously tufted buttons adorn the soft, stain-resistant performance velvet polyester upholstery for an exquisite look of exceptional appeal. Easy on visual space and elegantly chic, Valet comes densely padded in foam with four gold stainless steel legs. The perfect addition to the modern home or apartment, instantly transform your room of choice with this exceptional piece. Set Includes: One - Ponder Upholstered Velvet Dining Side Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Sea Blue | 15mmT plywood, Foam density 25kg/m3
Chic Modern Dining Side Chair Performance Velvet Upholstery Dense Foam Padding for Comfort Gold Stainless Steel Frame Weight Limit: 330 lbs. Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 22"L x 19.5"W x 37"H Seat Dimensions: 20"L x 19.5"W x 19"H Backrest Dimensions: 13.5"L x 2"W x 17.5"H Base Dimensions: 20"L Cushion Thichkness: 2.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.