38.00" W 21.50" D 73.00"
Bring the iconic energy of mid-century style to your bedroom or living room with the Origin Wardrobe Cabinet. Crafted with durable fiberboard for reliable support, Origin comes with a splayed frame, rounded edges, linear design, wood grain laminate, two doors with a sturdy crossbar for hanging shirts, coats, pants, and jackets, upper shelf space, and two full-extension storage drawers for to organize and storage smaller items. The perfect complement to your bedroom decor, organize your clothing today with the Origin Wardrobe Cabinet. Set Includes: One - Origin Wardrobe Cabinet
FINISH & MATERIAL
Walnut White | Wood
Mid-Century Modern Wardrobe Cabinet Walnut or Natural Wood Grain laminate Two Gray or White Wardrobe Doors Two Full-Extension Storage Drawers Flared and Tapered Legs Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 21.5"L x 38"W x 73"H Floor to Underside of Table: 6"H Table Top Thickness: 1"H Inner Drawer Dimensions: 19"W x 10.5"H Inner Frame Height: 55"H Base Dimensions: 21"L x 38"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.