123.00" W 93.50" D 31.00"
Instantly transform your bedroom landscape with the Freja Bedroom Set. Designed with clean straight lines and a compelling aesthetic, Freja features a sturdy laminated particleboard base with cappuccino veneer, foam-padded headboard upholstered in polyester fabric, slatted support that eliminates the need for a box spring, and a reinforced center beam with supporting legs for maximal stability. Update your bedroom décor with an engaging platform bed which evinces a refined look and striking design. Freja admirably supports mattress types such as memory foam, spring, latex, and hybrid. Mattress Not Included. Set Includes: One - Freja Queen Bed Two - Freja Side Table
FINISH & MATERIAL
Cappuccino Latte | CHINA ASH VENEER + CARB P2 MDF,Fabr
Platform Bed Frame With Headboard and Side Tables Slatted Wood Support System Reinforcing Center Beam Laminated Plywood Base Polyester Fabric Headboard Cappuccino Veneer Base Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 93.5"L x 123"W x 31"H Headboard Dimensions: 4.5"L x 76"W x 31"H Side Rail Dimensions: 86"L x 7.5"W x 10"H Floor to Bottom of Side Rails: 2.5"H Footboard Dimensions: 7.5"L x 76"W x 10"H Nightstand Dimensions: 17.5"L x 23.5"W x 10"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.