59.00" W 84.00" D 43.00"
Transform your ordinary bedroom arrangements into a more compelling decor with the Tracy bedroom set. The Tracy bed with its open design and platform leg support, proves that elegance doesnt need to come at the expense of simplicity. Finely upholstered with a foam padded fabric headboard, Tracy is an easy to maintain toffee brown stained piece that admirably delivers both comfort and style. Tracy requires assembly, and should be spot cleaned only. Headboard included. Queen size mattress not included. The Tracy queen size platform bed does not need a boxspring. Set Includes: One - Tracy Night Stand One - Tracy Queen Bed Frame
FINISH & MATERIAL
Cappuccino Latte | Materials P2 MDF Board , Rubberwood
Mid-century modern style Queen size platform bed Ash veneer on case goods MDF and rubberwood Antique finish metal handles Easy glide drawers Assembly required for bed only
Overall Product Dimensions: 84"L x 59"W x 43"H Headboard Dimensions: 6"L x 59"W x 30"H Footboard Dimensions: 59"W x 12"H Nightstand Dimensions: 16"L x 22"W x 21"H Drawer Dimensions: 13"L x 17"W x 4"H Drawer Frame Dimensions: 13"L x .05"W x 5"H Base Dimensions: 5"L x 22"W x 5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.