42.50" W 80.50" D 47.50"
Accelerate your bedroom decor with the Macie Platform Bed. Made with a solid wood frame upholstered in polyester fabric, Macie features tapered wood legs, plastic foot glides, stylish headboard, and ten sturdy wood slats with a centered supporting bar and two support legs for enhanced stability. Due to the wooden slat support system, the use of a box spring is unnecessary. Macie supports memory foam mattresses such as our Aveline series. Perfect for mid-century modern, minimalist and contemporary bedrooms. Mattress not included. Assembly Required. Set Includes: One - Loryn Twin Bed Frame with Round Tapered Legs One - Phoebe Twin Headboard
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gray | Frame is solid wood and CARB P2 pan
Fine Polyester Upholstery Ten Wood Support Slats Wood Frame / Particleboard Panel Center Rail with Support Two Legs Mounts in Four Locations Dense Foam Padding Non-Marking Foot Glides
Overall Product Dimensions: 80.5"L x 42.5"W x 40 - 47.5"H Long Board Dimenions: 76"L x 6"W x 1"H Short Board Dimensions: 42.5"L x 6"W x 2.5"H Overall Headboard Dimensions: 3"L x 42.5"W x 40 - 47.5"H Floor to Bottom of Headboard: 17.5 - 25"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.