66.00" W 86.00" D 36.50"
Inspire sweet dreams with the Linnea Platform Bed. Charmingly designed with grace and distinction, Linnea comes with an upholstered polyester fabric base and tufted headboard, solid wood legs, and a slatted wood support system that eliminates the need for a box spring. Complete with a reinforced center beam with supporting legs for maximal stability, Linnea accommodates the various mattress types on the market such as memory foam, spring, latex, and hybrid. Imparting a heartening chic-luxe look, Linnea is a well-made bed perfect for the instant update or bedroom transformation. Weight capacity up to 1300 lbs. Mattress Not Included. Set Includes: One - Linnea Queen Bed
FINISH & MATERIAL
Light Gray | CARB P2 panel +15kg/m3 density foam
Platform Bed Frame With Headboard Slatted Poplar Wood Support System Upholstered Polyester Plywood Base Tufted Polyester Headboard Non-Marking Foot Caps Weight Capacity Up To 1300 lbs Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 86"L x 66"W x 36.5"H Distance Between Slats: 3.7"W Inner Dimension: 81"L x 61"W Floor to top of side rail: 12"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.