31.50" W 28.00" D 34.00"
Unwind from daily stresses in the welcoming arms of the mid-century modern Leisure Lounge Chair. Leisures high-density foam seat and button tufted back surround you with comfort. Whether curled up with a favorite novel or entertaining guests, with flared armrests and a striking silhouette, Leisure will stand out as a modern beacon of stylish repose. Outfitted with four walnut-stained wood dowel legs with non-marking foot pads and soft polyester fabric upholstery, Leisure complements a living room, lounge space or bedroom and supports up to 331 pounds. Set Includes: One - Leisure Upholstered Lounge Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gray | Seat cushion:24KG/M3 density foam,
100% Polyester Upholstery Padded Foam Seat/Back Walnut Stained Wood Tapered Dowel Legs Non-Marking Foot Pads Chair Weight Capacity: 331 Lbs Some Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 31.5"L x 28"W x 34"H Seat Dimensions: 23"L x 21"W x 18"H Armrest Dimensions: 28"W x 21"H Base Dimensions: 24.5"L x 26.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.