26.00" W 26.00" D 38.00"
Steer the course and sail to an island called style. Jive is the result of chair makers who decided to design a chair that just works. Functionally, it is a pleasure to sit in as the durable ribbed vinyl back provides natural posture support. The seat cushion comes well padded, while the armless construction makes this a perfect piece for conference rooms and desk work. Jives chrome-plated aluminum base is fitted with five dual-wheel casters, while a tension knob and tilt lock allow for easy back position adjustments. This is a chair made for the modern office and a welcome embodiment of the spirit of progress and determination. Set Includes: One - Jive Mid Back Office Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Red | plywood +33kg/m3 density foam Front
Armless modern midback office chair Vinyl cushion rolls along back rest Chrome-plated aluminum frame Height adjustable Padded vinyl seat Back tilt lever and control knob Weight Capacity is 330 lbs. Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 26"L x 26"W x 35 - 38"H Seat Dimensions: 19.5"L x 19.5"W x 18 - 20.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 17"W x 18"H Base Dimensions: 26"L x 26"W Cushion Thickness: 2"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.