72.00" W 84.00" D 13.50"
Enjoy rejuvenating sleep with the Jenna 14 Innerspring Mattress. Jenna features individually wrapped pocket coils that isolate motion between sleeping partners. Responsive to the needs of the side, back, and stomach sleeping styles, Jennas 9.84 tall coils come padded underneath three layers of foam for maximum comfort. Complete with a quilted polyester tight-top surface, Jenna relieves pressure on hips, back, and shoulders, while delivering a smooth and even feel night after night. Jenna is a firm innerspring mattress that avoids the sag and sink of foam and air mattresses, and ships compressed and rolled into a box for easy delivery. Set Includes: One - Jenna 14" California King Innerspring Mattress
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.