30.50" W 27.50" D 28.50"
Embrace mid-century elements with this welcoming reception seating chair. Hover is a modern chair, but not for the typical reasons. Its padded vinyl buttoned seat and back and geometric stainless steel frame truly develop space and form in an innovative way. Hover is perfect both for those offices looking to impress new clients and for anyone who ever dreamed of stationary flight. Set Includes: One - Hover Modern Reception Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black | Stainless steel, PU Chair Weight Ca
Modern Guest Reception Chair Padded Vinyl Seat and Back with Buttons Stainless Steel Frame
Overall Product Dimensions: 27.5"L x 30.5"W x 28.5"H Seat Height: 23"L x 25"W x 16.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.