75.00" W 54.00" D 14.00"
Sleep better with the Horizon Metal Bed Frame. Horizon is made with a reinforced stainless steel metal base for long-term comfort and uses with a generous 14 inches of space underneath to store hobby collections or seasonable clothing bins. Horizon comfortably supports up to 1300 lbs, easily folds away when not in use, and eliminates the need for a box spring with its heavy duty platform frame construction. Complete with non-marking foot caps to keep your carpets and floor safe, Horizon is a low profile modern bed frame that supports the standard mattress types on the market: memory foam, spring, latex or hybrids. Available in twin, full, or queen, Horizon reduces annoying squeaks and unpleasant bending or buckling, while transforming your home décor with a selection of stylish color options. Designed to provide lasting support for years to come, Horizon prevents saggy mattresses and increases the mattress lifespan while delivering a better-made bed frame solution for your home. No tools required. Mattress not included. Set Includes: One - Horizon Full Bed Frame
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.