23.00" W 24.00" D 39.00"
Swing into creativity with the Groove Office Chair. Designed with a ribbed vinyl sling back, Groove comes with a sleek polished chrome-plated aluminum frame, rounded armrests, and a contoured waterfall seat to ease pressure on thighs. Effortlessly position Groove with a 360 degree swivel, one touch height adjustment, and a tilt tension knob that personalizes according to your needs. Dispersing body weight evenly, slinged back designs are ergonomic, offer passive lumbar support, and deliver the support you need to stay energized and productive. Outfitted with five dual-wheel nylon casters, Groove makes it easy to travel over either carpeted or hardwood floor surfaces. Equipped with all the comforts of its traditional counterparts, update your decor with an office chair that combined mid-century and contemporary design to create a vibe perfect for the modern office. Set Includes: One - Groove Ribbed Back Office Chair
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.