75.00" W 34.00" D 32.50"
Create a favorite lounge spot in your home or apartment with the Glance Convertible Sofa Bed. Blending retro style with contemporary modern form, Glance offers mid-century charm with its timeless tufted seat, flared silhouette, splayed black wood legs with foot caps, and soft polyester fabric upholstery. Turn any space into a cozy spot for rest and relaxation by simply reclining the back of the sofa for easy conversion into a bed for overnight guests. Dense foam padded comfort and a spacious seat make this futon a welcome addition in the living room, family room, den, or recreation area. Weight Capacity: 287 lbs. Set Includes: One - Glance Tufted Convertible Sofa Bed
FINISH & MATERIAL
Azure | Yuhua; 100% polyester Legs is rubbe
Mid-Century Modern Futon Convertible Sleeper Sofa Bed Tufted Polyester Fabric Black Rubberwood Legs Dense Foam Padding Assembly Required Weight Capacity: 287 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 34"L x 75"W x 32.5"H Seat Dimensions: 21"L x 75"W x 15"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.