19.00" W 20.50" D 29.50"
Clear the mind and transcend normative thought with a piece that binds together cohesive imagery. From the enhancing power of a beautiful bouquet to the transparent fluid base, Flower is a chair that strives to establish points of connection. Marvel and reflect on how the flow of life is depicted in this enamored piece. Set Includes: One - Flower Design Accent Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Clear | PC Leg and PVC foot pad ,PU foam de
Multi-hued print fabric upholstery Firm high-density foam cushioning Assembly required Pattern Varies
Overall Product Dimensions: 20.5"L x 19"W x 29.5"H Seat Dimensions: 19"L x 19"H Armrest Height: 29.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 10.5"H Armrest Dimension: 10.5"H Base Dimension: 20.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.