13.50" W 70.00" D 17.00"
Elevate your entertainment decor with the Envision 70 Media Console TV Stand. Featuring an elegant mid-century silhouette, Envision comes with two sliding white doors for versatile concealed and open storage space, and a full-extension center glide drawer with a cable management hole for spacious media storage. Made of durable particleboard and MDF with walnut grain laminate and flared and tapered legs, store your game system, DVD or Blue-ray player in style while keeping your visual space clean with this versatile media console TV stand. Envision accommodates flat screen TVs up to 78 inches. Set Includes: One - Envision 70" Media Console TV Stand
FINISH & MATERIAL
Walnut White | Particle Board, MDF, KD
Mid-Century Modern 70 TV Stand Two White Laminate Slide Doors Full-Extension Center Glide Drawer Durable Particleboard Construction Center Cable Management Hole Flared And Tapered Legs Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 70"L x 13.5"W x 17"H Inner Drawer Dimensions: 22.5"W x 7.5"H Drawer Frame Dimensions: 0.5"W x 8"H Table Top Thickness: 1"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.