78.00" W 33.00" D 32.50"
Gently sloping curves and large dual cushions create a favorite lounging spot. Whether relaxing after a long day at work, settling in with coffee and brunch, or entering a spirited discussion with friends, the Engage loveseat is a welcome presence in your home. Five tufted buttons create eye-catching appeal, adding depth that brings your sitting décor to center stage. Four cherry color rubberwood legs and frame supply a solid base to the comfortable upholstered material. Set Includes: One - Engage Loveseat
FINISH & MATERIAL
Azure | Fabric :100% polyester , Fabric Gra
Upholstered Loveseat Mid-Century Modern Polyester Fabric Upholstery Splayed Wood Legs Removable Cushions Loveseat Weight Capacity: 1300 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 33"L x 78"W x 32.5"H Seat Dimensions: 25"L x 68.5"W x 19"H Armrest Dimensions: 34"L x 5"W x 25"H Backrest Dimensions: 6"L x 72"W x 18"H Seat Cushion Dimensions: 24.5"L x 33"W x 6"H Base Dimensions: 31"L x 78"W x 32.5"H Leg Dimensions: 7"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.