54.50" W 75.50" D 6.00"
Restorative sleep is yours for the taking with the Mila 6" Memory Foam Mattress. This full size mattress is equipped with a layer of memory foam and thick layer of responsive foam that mold and conform to your specific weight and sleeping position. Wake up feeling rested with a memory foam mattress that relieves pressure points and reduces movement between two sleepers. A convenient mattress in a box, Mila delivers directly to your doorstep vacuum sealed, rolled, and packed into a portable box that offers easy maneuverability in hallways and up staircases. It takes about 2 hours for the mattress to expand fully in the summer and about 72 hours in the winter months. The perfect solution for guest bedrooms or teenager's rooms, this full mattress meets fire-resistant standards and is complete with a stretch diamond knit polyester cover to provide lasting protection. Set Includes: One - Mila 6" Full Mattress
FINISH & MATERIAL
Multicolored | polyester non-fireproof outer cover
Quilted Polyester Fabric Cover 0.75 Memory / 5.25 Responsive Foam Foam Meets Fire Resistant Standards Decompression Summer: Avg 2 Hrs Decompression Winter: Avg 72 Hrs Decompression Winter: Avg 72 Hrs "Compressed, Rolled and Sealed"
Overall Product Dimensions: 75"L x 54"W x 6"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.