76.00" W 80.00" D 12.00"
Experience sound sleep with the Elysse Hybrid Mattress. Delivered snugly in a portable box, Elysse features a luxurious unification of individual foam encased 6.25 tall x 2.5 wide pocket coils surrounded by three layers of high-quality foam. Topped with a gel-infused surface to keep you climate steady, Elysse is a supportive mattress that quickly dissipates your body heat while conforming to your weight and position. Elysse also minimizes motion disturbance between partners and reduces stress on pressure points. Elysse is CertiPUR-US® certified by accredited independent testing laboratories, so you can be confident that the memory foam is made without formaldehyde, ozone depleters, mercury, and other heavy metals including PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (Tris) flame retardants, and is low on VOC. Designed from bottom to top with responsive foam, memory foam, and gel-infused memory foam, Elysse comes with a diamond quilted outer cover and fiberglass cloth inner cover. The mattress comes vacuum-packed and rolled to fit into a box. Please allow up to two days to expand fully. Boxspring or foundation are optional. Slatted bases should be less than 3 apart. The non-slip bottom consists of an 80% polyester, 20% cotton blend. Set Includes: One - Elysse King 12" Gel Infused Hybrid Mattress with CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.