57.00" W 30.50" D 29.50"
Intrinsically luxurious, Prospect Button Tufted Upholstered Fabric Sofa Furniture Set is a striking throwback to the classic Chesterfield design, while delivering an engaging modern look filled with passion and drive. Button tufting and sweeping curves highlight the dense foam padding and durable, soft fabric upholstery to form a contemporary living room furniture set that all will be drawn to. The cozy living and lounge room Prospect Button Tufted Upholstered Fabric Sofa Furniture Set is solidly constructed from wood with espresso stained wood legs and non-marking foot caps to protect flooring integrity. Set Includes: Two - Prospect Armchair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Beige | Non-woven fabric, Rubber band+Foam+
Chesterfield Style Armchair Fabric Polyester Upholstery Espresso Stained Wood Legs Foam Padding Deep Button Tufting Non-Marking Foot Caps Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 30.5"L x 57"W x 29.5"H Overall Armchair Dimensions: 30.5"L x 28.5"W x 29.5"H Seat Dimensions: 20"L x 17"H Armrest Height: 25.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 4"W x 12.5"H Armrest Height from Seat: 10"H Cushion Dimensions: 4.5"H Armrest Width: 4"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.