44.00" W 22.00" D 37.50"
Revel in the whispered opulence of the Arise French Vintage Dining Accent Armchair. Featuring a fluted wood frame, button tufted diamond trim, elegant welting, dense foam padding, an upholstered fabric seat, this oval back dining or accent armchair elegantly blends old world charm with modern farmhouse intrigue. Designed with a weathered vintage French look and an undeniable appeal, Arise Dining Armchair supports up to 331 pounds and comes with foot pads to preserve flooring. Comes fully assembled. Set Includes: Two - Arise Armchair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Light Gray | Rubber Wood, Seat cushion:62LBS/M3
Vintage French Dining Armchair Button Tufted Diamond Trim Polyester Fabric Upholstery Louis XVI Chair Design Dense Foam Padding Fluted Solid Wood Frame Chair Weight Capacity: 331 lbs
Overall Product Dimensions: 22"L x 22"W x 37.5"H Overall Armchair Dimensions: 22"L x 22"W x 37.5"H Seat Dimensions: 16.5"L x 19"W x 20"H Seat Height: 20"H Backrest Dimensions: 15.5"W x 19"H Armrest Height: 26 - 26.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.