46.00" W 25.50" D 35.50"
Transform your dining décor with the broadly designed Curve Dining Side Chair. Sweeping lines complement a minimalist shape for a chic look studded with nailhead trim. Curve comes generously padded with dense foam covered in polyester fabric, non-marking foot caps, and delivers just the right touch of finesse with tapered wood legs. Sporting an hourglass shape, Curve works well in a variety of dining room arrangements. Set Includes: Two - Curve Dining Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Granite | Assembly Required, chair capacity 2
Solid Wood Frame Black Rubberwood Legs Dense Foam Padding for Comfort Studded Nailhead Trim Elegant Tapered Legs Non-Marking Foot Caps Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 25.5"L x 23"W x 35.5"H Overall Dining Chair Dimensions: 25.5"L x 23"W x 35.5"H Seat Dimensions: 17.5"L x 20"W x 20.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.