102.50" W 36.00" D 30.00"
Celebrate a bountiful harvest with the Den Extendable Wood Dining Table. Adorn your table with the finest game and freshly baked delicacies with this clear lacquered solid pine wood dining table with removable end leaves. Complete with seating for ten when leaves are attached (six when not), Den is smooth to the touch with an X-base, stretcher, and extra support beams. Host most magnificent meals with a rustic farmhouse dining table fit for a duke and duchess. Set Includes: One - Den Dining Table
FINISH & MATERIAL
Brown | Old pine top and frame,2pcs side le
Rustic Farmhouse Dining Table Clear Lacquered Pine Wood Detailed X-Base with Stretcher Removable End Leaves Seats Ten With Leaves Assembly Required Actual wood color may vary
Overall Product Dimensions: 36"L x 102.5"W x 30"H Table Top Dimension: 36"L x 73 - 102.5"W x 1.5"H Base Dimension: 32"L x 61"W x 28.5"H Side Panel: 15"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.