122.50" W 31.00" D 32.00"
The mid-20th century was a time when hopes were at their highest. Technological developments were bustling forward, and the new world was just barely visible in the distance. But this time also presented a dilemma of sorts. The test of this forthcoming era was to be whether industry would foster comfort or stifle it. What makes the Loft series so complete? At first glance, it displays a pleasant linear design with an external tubular stainless steel frame. The back and seat are tufted and buttoned to enhance the overall richness of the piece. But can these aspects be said to define the totality of a classic? The answer then must be something profound. A thought that serves as representative of that era, while matching the sentiments of our present age. Our suggestion is that the Loft series conveys the potential of progress. From amidst the steel base, a comfortable seating experience is attained. From out of the exponential surge of technological growth, comes peace and solace. Perhaps this is why Loft is the sofa series of choice for so many Fortune 500 companies. Aside from its iconic feel, the set is symbolic of a time when technological innovation could do no wrong. When faster was seen only as something positive. The Loft series is the preferred choice for reception areas, living rooms, hotels, resorts, restaurants, and other lounge spaces. Set Includes: One - Loft Fabric Armchair One - Loft Fabric Sofa
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.