86.00" W 20.50" D 44.00"
Rarely do we find a piece that stands the test of time like the Wood Pyramid Dining Side Bar Stool. The design was the result of a desire to develop an organically flowing design that advanced the art of creativity. These ambitions thus led to the development of the deep seat pocket, and waterfall seat edge chair, that you see before you. Pyramid is made of a durably molded plastic top and solid wood legs with foot caps to prevent scratching and is perfect for bar seating areas. Set Includes: Four - Pyramid Bar Stool
FINISH & MATERIAL
Clear | ABS TOP;BEECH LEG;POWDER COATED STE
Mid-Century Modern Bar Stool Molded ABS Plastic Tops Solid Wood Base Plastic Non-Marking Feet Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 20.5"L x 21.5"W x 44"H Overall Bar Stool Dimensions: 20.5"L x 21.5"W x 44"H Seat Dimensions: 29.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 14.5"H Base Dimension: 20.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.