17.50" W 5.00" D 17.50"
Skip to a different beat with the Modway Outdoor and Indoor Decor Throw Pillow. Modway Outdoor Throw Pillow compements a variety of decor schemes with a multitude of unique patterns and colors that withstand the elements while delivering a stand-out piece to accent your personality and style. Made of a weather resistant polyester weave, and plush polyester fiber filling, this indoor or outdoor decorative pillow sits comfortably in all your decor venues. Set Includes: Two - Modway Pillow
FINISH & MATERIAL
Cartouche | MATERIALS: POLYESTER FIBER NONWOVEN
Indoor/Outdoor Throw Pillow Plush Polyester Fiber Filling Lightly Spot Clean 100% Polyester
Overall Product Dimensions: 5"L x 17.5"W x 17.5"H Pillow Thickness: 5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.