16.00" W 40.00" D 29.00"
Create a space of distinction with the Sector Chrome Stainless Steel X Frame Console Accent Table. Designed to impart a message of steady resolve, Sector Entryway Console Table features a boxy high gloss veneer top with a smoothly gliding full drawer extension with metal drawer glides. This hallway console comes with a sleek polished chrome stainless steel x-frame base and non-marking foot pads to protect flooring integrity. Sector Console Table functions as a desk, greeting area accent piece, and console for hallways, entryways, offices, living room, lounge room and other decor areas. Perfect as a display table for pictures, lamps, and unique accent pieces, Sector Foyer Console Table is an eye-catching retro modern addition that will enhance your contemporary home, apartment or office. Set Includes: One - Sector Console Table
FINISH & MATERIAL
White | Top is MDF with white high gloss f
Contemporary Modern Console Table Polished Stainless Steel Frame High Gloss Veneer Durable Fiberboard Construction Metal Drawer Glides Full Drawer Extension Non-Marking Foot Pads
Overall Product Dimensions: 40"L x 16"W x 29"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.