117.50" W 23.50" D 46.00"
Capture the authenticity of industrial modern with the richly grained solid pine wood and cast iron frame Gather bar table and stool set. Enthusiasm spans the ages with a set that secures the rustic aestheticism of the past with a calming version of the present. Cabin and factory elements combine in this bar set fashioned with stylish tapered legs and foot rings for added support. Set Includes: Four - Procure Wood Bar Stool One - Sylvan Wood Top Bar Table
FINISH & MATERIAL
Brown | Pine with metal edge, metal base
Industrial modern bar table/stool Solid pine wood top (stained but not sealed) Cast iron frame Foot ring Fully Assembled Industrial modern bar stool Bar and Counter Height Tapered metal legs
Overall Product Dimensions: 23.5"L x 117.5"W x 36 - 46"H Overall Bar Stool Dimensions: 23.5"L x 23.5"W x 36 - 46"H Overall Bar Table Dimensions: 23.5"L x 23.5"W x 30 - 39.5"H Bar Stool Seat Dimensions: 13.5"L x 13.5"W x 20.5 - 26.5"H Bar Stool Backrest Dimensions: .5"L x 19.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.