70.50" W 23.50" D 39.50"
Capture the authenticity industrial modern with Sylvan stool set. Sylvan is topped with a richly grained solid pine wood top set snugly in a cast iron rim and frame. Fashioned with stylish tapered legs and foot ring, Sylvan blends rustic cabin and factory elements in this one-of-a-kind side table. Set Includes: One - Sylvan Wood Top Bar Table Two - Sylvan Wood Top Counter Stool
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black | Pine with metal edge, metal base, C
Industrial modern bar table Bar table with two bar stools Pinewood is stained not sealed. Actual wood color may vary Chair Weight Capacity - 330 lbs. Cast iron frame Tapered metal legs Foot rings
Overall Product Dimensions: 23.5"L x 70.5"W x 30 - 39.5"H Overall Bar Table Dimensions: 23.5"L x 23.5"W x 30 - 39.5"H Overall Bar Stool Dimensions: 23.5"L x 23.5"W x 22 - 33"H Bar Stool Seat Dimensions: 13.5"L x 13.5"W x 20.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.