23.50" W 23.50" D 41.00"
Replenish your surroundings with the Direct Table Series. Streamline décor with tapered gunmetal finish steel legs and a rich dark grain bamboo top that leave plenty of room for stellar conversations. Direct aptly compliments urban and industrial dwellings with a sleek and sturdy design that keeps your visual space clean. This installment of the series is a square bar table that stands ready to enhance your bar and dining experience. Set Includes: One - Direct Bar Table
FINISH & MATERIAL
Brown | Laminated bamboo with paint top pow
Rich Grain Lamination on Bamboo Powder Coated Steel Base Gunmetal Finish Non-Marking Plastic Foot Pads Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 23.5"L x 23.5"W x 41"H Floor to Underside of Table: 40"H Base Dimensions: 23"L x 23"W Leg Dimensions: 11"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.