94.50" W 122.00" D 0.50"
Make a sophisticated statement with the Dilys Distressed Vintage Floral Lattice Area Rug. Patterned with an elegant design, Dilys is a durable machine-woven two-ply polypropylene yarn rug. Complete with a gripping rubber bottom, Dilys enhances traditional and contemporary modern decors while outlasting everyday use. Featuring a faded floral lattice design with a low pile weave, the area rug is a perfect addition to the living room, bedroom, entryway, kitchen, dining room or family room. Dilys is a family-friendly stain resistant rug with easy maintenance. Vacuum regularly and spot clean with diluted soap or detergent as needed. Create a comfortable play area for kids and pets while protecting your floor from spills and heavy furniture with this carefree decor update for high traffic areas of your home. Set Includes: One - Dilys Distressed Vintage Floral Lattice 8x10 Area Rug
FINISH & MATERIAL
Teal, Brown and Beige | polypropylene 2 ply yar
Distressed Vintage Floral Lattice Area Rug Tight Low Pile Weave Protect Floors From Traffic/Furniture Gripping Rubber Underside Two-Ply Polypropylene Yarn Stain Resistant / Easy To Clean High Density / Machine-Woven
Overall Product Dimensions: 122"L x 94.5"W x 0.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.