23.00" W 25.50" D 35.50"
Transform your dining décor with the broadly designed Curve Dining Side Chair. Sweeping lines complement a minimalist shape for a chic look studded with nailhead trim. This dining chair comes generously padded with dense foam covered in vegan leather, non-marking foot caps, and delivers just the right touch of finesse with tapered wood legs. Webbing and zigzag springs create a support system that grants a premium seating experience and prevents sagging. Sporting an hourglass shape, this upholstered side chair works well in a variety of dining room arrangements. Set Includes: One - Curve Dining Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
White | Webbing + Zig Zag Spring, Foam,PU /
Dining Chair With Nailhead Trim Webbing and Zigzag Spring Support Dense Foam Padding Vegan Leather Upholstery Solid Wood Legs Chair Weight Capacity: 500 lbs. Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 23"L x 25"W x 36"H Seat Dimensions: 17.5"L x 20.5"W x 19"H Backrest Dimensions: 23"W x 15.5"H Cushion Thichkness: 4.5"H Base Dimension: 20.5"L x 19"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.