38.00" W 24.00" D 39.50"
Endow your dining room with vintage glamour style Confer Button Tufted Fabric Upholstered Dining Side Chair set. Confer Dining Accent Chair luxuriously combines dense foam padding with soft and durable fabric upholstery for a singular piece of comfortable elegance. Fashioned with eight tufted buttons and supported by a solidly constructed wood frame and stained hardwood legs, Confer Fabric Upholstered Dining Side Chair is a richly designed piece that blankets your dining experience in a layer of magnificence. Set Includes: Two - Confer Side Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Beige | Solid wood frame and rubber wood le
Modern dining chair Fine polyester Dense foam padding for comfort Rubberwood and pine frame Solid rubberwood legs Non-marking foot caps Assembly Required
Overall Product Dimensions: 24"L x 38"W x 39.5"H Overall Side Chair Dimensions: 24"L x 19"W x 39.5"H Seat Dimensions: 17"L x 19"W x 19.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 3"L x 16"W x 19.5"H Cushion Thichkness: 5.5"H Base Dimensions: 20"L x 17.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.