39.00" W 40.00" D 19.00"
A haven for cozy relaxation, Commix features plush comfort, a clean-lined design, and spacious profile that makes an inviting statement in the modern home. Upholstered in polyester fabric that grants a luxe linen texture, this contemporary modern ottoman is built sturdy for everyday use with a solid wood construction and cotton and down cushions for a luxurious sink-in feel. Commix is a modular sectional sofa collection with a deep, foam-padded seat making it perfect for the living room, family room, or game room. Made for sprawling out or curling up, Commix beckons you and guests to sit and stay a while. Includes plastic foot glides. Ottoman Weight Capacity: 331 lbs. Set Includes: One - Commix Down Filled Overstuffed Ottoman
FINISH & MATERIAL
Azure | 28-33KG/M3 density foam, Bozhe fabr
Contemporary Modern Ottoman Polyester Fabric With Linen Texture Density Foam Seat Down Feather and Cotton Cushions Solid Wood Construction Assembly Required Ottoman Weight Capacity: 331 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 40"L x 39"W x 19"H Seat Dimensions: 40"L x 39"W x 19"H Cushion Thichkness: 7.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.