27.50" W 26.50" D 45.00"
Energize your office with the Charge Office Chair. Charge features a distinctive butterfly form and ribbed design that delivers exceptional appeal and comprehensive ergonomics. Outfitted with a powerful gas cylinder, five dual-wheel casters, nylon frame with a two-tone base, padded vinyl armrests that easily rotate up 90 degrees, and a generously padded waterfall mesh seat, Charge is an esteemable office chair suitable for the complex needs of the modern office. Set Includes: One - Charge Office Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Black | Nylon caster PP armrest with PU arm
Vinyl Padded Flip-Up Armrests Breathable Black Mesh Back Pneumatic Gas Cylinder Padded Vinyl Armrests Assembly Required Chair Weight Capacity: 265 lbs
Overall Product Dimensions: 26.5"L x 27.5"W x 42 - 45"H Seat Dimensions: 17"L x 19.5"W x 19.5 - 22.5"H Armrest Dimensions: 10.5"L x 3"W x 1.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 21"L x 22"H Base Dimensions: 26.5"L x 26.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.