47.00" W 23.50" D 35.00"
The problem with work desks is that while they do much, they often say little. Bin corrects the issue of desk apathy by helping you keep everything you need in plain sight. Whether you plan to use Bin to answer to your homework, pen diary entries, or embark on other creative pursuits with crafting supplies, you can say goodbye to clunky storage and filing drawers that rarely get used anyway. Bin is constructed with a wood-grained melamine top and a powder-coated white metal A-frame design. A pleasant addition to your contemporary or traditional décor, Bin also comes with four-foot pads to prevent scratching. Set Includes: One - Bin Desk
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.