6.00" W 6.00" D 17.50"
Cast a golden glow over your surroundings with the Bedeck Brass Table Lamp. Positioned atop a circular matte black brass base, Bedeck's three honey brass sockets, affixed on metal rods, draw attention to the exposed light bulbs with a captivating style that combines antique and contemporary aesthetics. Bedeck pairs well with nightstands, end tables, and console tables, and is the perfect complement to any modern living room, bedroom, entryway or home office. Requires three E26 60-Watt Bulbs (not included). Set Includes: One - Bedeck Brass Table Lamp
FINISH & MATERIAL
Multicolored | 3pcs E26 60W Matt black+ plated hon
Contemporary Modern Accent Table Lamp Matte Black and Brass Metal Three E26 60-Watt Bulbs (not included) UL Listed and Approved Comes Fully Assembled
Overall Product Dimensions: 6"L x 6"W x 17.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.