94.50" W 122.00" D 0.50"
Make a sophisticated statement with the Avena Moroccan Quatrefoil Trellis Indoor and Outdoor Area Rug. Patterned with an elegant design, Avena is a durable and soft machine-woven polypropylene rug that offers wide-ranging support. Featuring a Moroccan lattice design with a low pile weave and gripping rubber bottom, this all-weather area rug is a perfect addition to the outdoor patio, porch, deck, or inside the house in the living room, bedroom, kitchen or dining room. Avena is a family-friendly fade and stain resistant rug with easy maintenance. Hose down or vacuum periodically. Create a contemporary play area for kids and pets in high-traffic areas while protecting your floor from spills and heavy furniture with this carefree decor solution. Set Includes: One - Avena Moroccan Quatrefoil Trellis 8x10 Indoor and Outdoor Area Rug
FINISH & MATERIAL
Blue and Beige | polypropylene
Moroccan Quatrefoil Trellis Area Rug Tight Low Pile Weave Durable Indoor/Outdoor Rug Gripping Rubber Underside 100% Soft Polypropylene Stain Resistant / Easy To Clean High Density / Machine-Woven
Overall Product Dimensions: 122"L x 94.5"W x 0.5"H
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.