24.50" W 20.00" D 36.00"
Usher forth a harmonious dining environment with the Array Vintage French Dining Side Chair. Four saber-shaped weathered wood legs develop a sculptured silhouette, while the shield back with button tufting displays hints of opulence. Complete with a generously padded seat, and performance velvet polyester upholstery, Array comes with non-marking foot caps to preserve floor integrity, supports up to 331 pounds, and does not require assembly. Set Includes: One - Array Vintage French Dining Side Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Ivory | Seat cushion:24KG/M3 density foam,
Vintage French Dining Side Chair Button Tufted Seat Back Performance Velvet Upholstery Weathered Wood Saber Legs Non-Marking Foot Caps Dense Foam Padding Chair Weight Capacity: 331 lbs
Overall Product Dimensions: 20"L x 24.5"W x 36"H Seat Dimensions: 18"L x 20"W x 20"H Backrest Dimensions: 19"W x 15.5"H Base Dimensions: 21.5"L x 20"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.