25.50" W 20.50" D 32.50"
Let the cameras roll on the luxe glam look of the Action Director's Chair. Perfect as an accent chair in the bedroom, living room or vanity, Action is a chic update to the classic director's chair with its elegant fur detail, dense foam padding, and stylish look. This modern accent armchair comes upholstered in a luxurious, softly textured 4" long, pure white sheepskin fur seat and back, and is supported by a polished gold stainless steel frame with white plastic foot caps to protect your floors. Accentuate your modern décor with this upscale accent director's chair that elevates the look of any home or apartment. Comes Fully Assembled, Base Is Not Collapsible. Weight Capacity: 221 lbs. Set Includes: One - Action Pure White Cashmere Accent Director's Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gold White | cushion:35KGS/M3 density foam, 50m
Chic Modern Director's Accent Chair Pure White Cashmere Upholstery Densely Padded Foam Seat and Back Polished Gold Stainless Steel Frame White Plastic Foot Caps Chair Weight Capacity: 221 lbs. Comes Fully Assembled
Overall Product Dimensions: 20.5"L x 25.5"W x 32.5"H Seat Dimensions: 19"L x 21"W x 18.5"H Armrest Dimensions: 19"L x 25"H Backrest Dimensions: 12.5"W x 10"H Base Dimensions: 20.5"L x 24.5"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.