67.50" W 14.00" D 36.00"
With its distressed vintage paint finish, fluted details and French provincial mouldings, this exquisite cabinet is sure to grace your space in such a très chic way. Adjustable shelved storage is abundantly practical, be it in a dining room, living room or entryway.
Made of veneers, wood and engineered wood;4 cabinet doors revealing 2 adjustable shelves;Assembly required
Made with select veneer and hardwood solids. Each piece is finished in a gently distressed vintage painted finish. Each piece is moderately scaled and selected for its versatility of use in the home. Doors and drawers have simple bronze color metal decorative knobs. T505-560 has 4 wood panel doors with adjustable shelf behind in an antique white texture painted finish. T505-662 has 4 wood framed doors with tempered glass inserts and adjustable shelves behind in an antique gray texture painted finish. T505-762 has 4 wood framed doors with lattice effect and tempered glass inserts and adjustable shelves behind in an antique teal texture painted finish. T505-742 has 2 wood framed doors with tempered glass inserts and adjustable shelves behind in an antique teal texture painted finish. T505-562 is finished in an antique white color and has mirror panels inset in door frames with ornate decorative filigree. T505-962 is finished in an antique chipped gray color and has fluted pilasters and ornate metallic finish grilles inset in door panels with clear glass.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.