69.00" W 40.00" D 42.00"
Comfort is yours for the taking with this reclining sofa. Supportive back is plush in all the right places, enhancing your seating experience. Feel-good fabric is elevated with detailed stitching. Rounded sides are fashion-forward and topped with pillowy armrests. With one easy pull, you’re on your way to endless relaxation.
Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat | Attached back and seat cushions | Pull tab reclining motion | Dual-sided recliner, middle seat remains stationary | High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber | Polyester upholsteryMORE DIMENSIONS
Arm height: 26" | Distance between arms: 65" | Distance between recliner and wall: 3" | Footrest height: 19" | Fully reclined length: 68" | Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32" | Seat depth: 23" | Seat height: 21" | Top of cushion to top of back: 21"
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.