62.00" W 20.00" D 36.00"
This TV stand with optional fireplace makes whats old, whats new. Serving up a fresh look in urban farmhouse style, its crafted with reclaimed pine wood loaded with nail holes, nicks, gouges and groovesmarks of imperfection for all the more authentic beauty. Offset plank effect and a weathered charcoal gray finish give the ultra-linear profile a casually cool sensibility. Enhance the rustic romance by opting for the optional electric fireplace insert (sold separately).
Made with reclaimed pine wood;Naturally distressed finish;3 open cubbies;Adjustable/removable center shelf;2 cabinets, each with 1 shelf;Cutouts for wire management;Assembly required
Made with Pine solids using genuine reclaimed material that embraces nail holes and aged grain characteristics. Coloration is in an industrial gray finish. Compatible with our W100-02,101 small fireplace units or use an adjustable shelf.
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.