20.50" W 42.00" D 31.00"
The Marciano Performance Velvet Dining Chair displays an understated retro modern elegance complementing mid-century modern, contemporary or transitional decors. This side chair is fortified with dense foam padding for a highly sculpted and welcoming frame and features stain-resistant performance velvet upholstery. The open-arched backrest curves gently inward as it glides downward, connecting to the sides of the seat cushion. The polished gold legs enhance the glam deco aesthetic and trim frame, making this an optimal accent chair in your living room, bedroom, or entryway. This sleek dining chair satisfies with a sturdy gold metal frame, non-marking foot pins, and stain-resistant fabric. Set Includes: Two - Marciano Performance Velvet Dining Chair
FINISH & MATERIAL
Gold Cognac | 20KGS/M3;Metal painting frame for b
Retro Modern Dining Chair Stain-Resistant Performance Velvet Glam Deco Accent Chair Non-Marking Foot Pins Dense Foam Padding Polished Gold Metal Legs Chair Weight Capacity: 331 lbs.
Overall Product Dimensions: 20.5"L x 42"W x 31"H Overall Dining Chair Dimensions: 20.5"L x 21"W x 31"H Seat Dimensions: 19.5"L x 18.5 - 19.5"W x 18.5"H Backrest Dimensions: 2"W x 12.5"H Cushion Thichkness: 3"H Base Dimensions: 21"L x 18 - 19"W
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.