85.00" W 40.00" D 43.00"
What could be better than the indulgent feel of genuine leather? How about fashion-forward looks to match. And a one-touch power control that delivers unsurpassed comfort and support. Rest assured, this power reclining sofa with 43" high back is designed to pamper from head to toe. Sporting a real leather seating area for buttery-soft pleasure, this contemporary reclining sofa with distinctive jumbo stitching takes it up a notch with one-touch power lumbar support and an Easy View™ power adjustable headrest that lets you fully recline and still have a primo view of the TV. Let’s not forget the USB plug-in that lets you recharge while you unwind.
Dual-sided recliner; middle seat remains stationary | One-touch power control with adjustable positions, Easy View™ adjustable headrest, power lumbar support and USB plug-in | Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat | Attached cushions | High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber | Leather interior upholstery; vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery | Power cord included; UL ListedMORE DIMENSIONS
All of our furniture comes with a 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty against manufacturing
defects. The warranty covers defects such as major wood cracks, veneer pops, visual wear and
tear on upholstery, or malfunctioning of reclining. MM Furniture reserves the right to
determine if the issue is warrantable. Most of our wood products have very low defect rates.
However, upholstery products, especially reclining products, even the most high end, have
much higher defect rates. The cost effective 5 year protection plan is a solution we
strongly recommend for all customers whose purchase upholstery products.
Warranty is not covered for any of the following conditions:
- COMMERICAL use on any commercial space.
- WOOD Any natural effect in color variations or graining, natural characteristics such as
knots, mineral streaks, or pitch pockets.
- MARBLE Any natural effect in color variations or graining and veining are to be expected
and not considered defects.
- METAL Natural aging of metals, rust, or tarnishing due to scratches or abrasions.
- GLASS Small air bubbles, surface waving and lightly pitted areas may occur during
manufacturing and are not considered defects.
- LEATHER natural markings, grain variations, and minor indentations.
- Changing colors and texture of fabrics, leathers, marble, or wood finishes over time.
- Damages due to normal wear and tear.
- Improper maintenance, improper use, improper cleaning, improper installation, or use
other than intended.
- Damages incurred during assembling or maintenance.